Saturday, July 08, 2006



SHOPPING QUEENS!

We shopped till we dropped today! Haha! Okay lah, maybe not to the extreme cos' we only met up at 4.30pm. Jasz Kel and I went to school late due to unfortuate events, but it was still a day full of shite. It's like my first BACKTOSCHOOL day and so many things happened. 1stly, Ms Loh scolded me for ponning school ystd which I argued that I didnt, and claimed that I was sick, only to found out that my classmates had "accidentally" leaked it out. DUH. I mean, if you didnt sleep well for the past few days and soccer-ed the night/morning before, waking up may bring you severe headache the next morning right? Yes, that was what happened and TADAH! Wasnt that consider as feeling unwell? DUH. Okay, secondly, today I was late again. Partly cos' of our bad results, Ms Loh was really pissed and even threatened to call mummy. -.- Whatever. THEN! This bloody teacher caught me for my hair and even shouted at me cos' I was too busy responding her as I was on the phone with my mum. Biatch. So what if there's a check on Monday? I'd do whatever I can, lor. Try my best, lah, CAN? Eff off man. Today sucked because of them. And lastly, I got back some papers. Didnt do well at all. Sigh. What a failure.


Okay, at least I getta shop with my girls today! You know, after a so-called series of misfortunate events (as what Amos called it). Went to Marina Square. Bought a pair of khaki shorts and a Toga from Zara. That's all I could afford, seriously, though I kinda loveeee this sailor blue short pants. Sigh. Kelly Zara-ed and Mango-ed la. Rich kid. Anyway, really drained. And I was so panic at the last minute after I realised... Ah mu knows the best, yet again.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:50 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT